For the 12th year in a row, the European Real Estate Brand Institute has surveyed more than 100,000 industry experts to evaluate more than 1,400 companies in more than 45 European countries as part of Europe’s largest real estate brand value study.
Never before has it been more essential for companies to understand precisely how their own market position has changed in the wake of the coronavirus crisis, or to identify the key drivers that can help them maintain their position among the market’s Relevant Set.
If you have not yet received an invitation from us, please take this opportunity to participate.
Your professional opinion plays a pivotal role in ensuring the sustainable quality and transparency of the real estate industry.
First select the desired country / region and then the sub-sector with which you are most familiar.
- Baltics (including Estonia, Latvia, Lithuana)
- Benelux (including Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
- Central & Eastern Europe (including Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia)
- Nordics (including Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden)
- Southern Europe (including Italy, Portugal, Spain)
- United Kingdom